CALLING ALL BUSY BEES!!!

This post is for my two sisters, my friends Lyn and Shau and Hubbz!

You must read it too! LOL

As I read the blog from Chantelle yesterday, entitled Gosh darn, let's do away with all the busy already. OK?? I had these four beautiful women  and gorgeous dude on my mind. They have mastered the art of being busy. So have I sadly!

For goodness sake, there are loads of important things we have to do but we all need to learn to take a chill pill and learn to enjoy doing nothing again!

THAT IS ALL!

Comments

  1. I cant recall a time in my life when I was never 'un-busy', even as a little girl playing in the playground, was always trying to figure out a way to split myself into 2 to get on with other stuff as well. Much older and wiser now,I am ok with busy....as long as I have peace, I lose that and I am off centre. Anyway, as the shona saying goes....Rest is in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My constant fear of what people will think.

They call me mum.

Good morning 2014.