Touching Base!

Hi there all you kind enough to be interested in my blog people!! (Victor particularly!)

Im sorry! It's been too long since I have updated the blog but I have been a little busy, far too hot for my own good (Zimbabwean summer is well and truly here!) and to be honest a little bit lazy. Since I last posted, several interesting things have happened and I will tell you all about them in good time.

I am at this very moment counting down to the next power cut and trying to figure out how I will complete my long to do list after the electricity cuts off. The joys of home!

The real joys of being home are
  • plucking, fresh, sweet strawberries from my mum's garden everyday.
  • the beautiful weather (the heat is a little uncomfortable but it beats the cold anyday, I think!!)
  • watching the chickens walking around the garden
  • the beautiful carpet of jacaranda flowers on the grass and,
  • the maputi and freezits that await me when I get off this laptop!
Have a great day wherever you are and I promise you will hearing from me soon,

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My constant fear of what people will think.

They call me mum.

Good morning 2014.