She took the words right out of my mouth!

One of the things that I have been doing since becoming a blogger is reading and following some amazing blogs. One of my favorites is one called BIGWORDS. Its written and published by Bianca Wordley who is based in Adelaide Australia. She is an accomplished writer who has contributed to some of the world's most popular magazines. She's an experienced journalist and mum. I want to be her when I grow up! 

Anyway, a month ago she wrote the most amazing blog post about stereotypes  bigwords: The Stereotype and she really took the words out of my mouth. 

Hope you like it as much as I did. What do you think about stereotypes? Particularly in advertising and how gender roles are portrayed.

xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My constant fear of what people will think.

They call me mum.

Good morning 2014.