12th of the 12th 2012!

Doesn't the world end today? And I've left last night's chicken in the microwave, that's hardly appropriate for mankind's last day on earth. I wonder if all these people have even the faintest idea. I drove by a construction site where they were continuing work. Talk about a monumental waste of time! And how about the poster advertising that Black Coffee (South African house DJ and not the beverage!) will be performing in Harare this weekend? Sorry guys, Black Coffee will be indisposed and so will we. Little smithereens that we'll be when the earth explodes or however it is we're making our exit.

That said I am going to work this morning. Far be it from me to have egg on my face, when all's at it should be tomorrow! But incase I'm wrong, happy Wednesday everyone!! Make it count , it could your last.

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My constant fear of what people will think.

They call me mum.

Good morning 2014.