So it wasn't the 12th but the 21st?

Whilst pondering the fact that the world would end, I was really rather irritated. I got myself looking decent enough for the bridesmaid dress and spent weeks practicing our dances for the wedding, only for the world to end? On the day before no less!

As our existence drew to a close, I wished I'd had answers to life's big philosophical questions like....

who let the dogs out?

who shot the deputy?

Why does the food ordered on the next table always look better than your own?

How do the neighbors know exactly when to make noise?

Where is Johnny Walker going?

When will my family be altogether again...

I guess I now have time to figure it all out

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My constant fear of what people will think.

They call me mum.

Good morning 2014.